How our bulk refill program works
What is bulk refill?
- You bring in your own containers / bottles and we will re-fill them with the product(s) of your choice.
What products do you refill?
- Laundry soap / fabric softener
- Dish soap / powder
- Kitchen & Bath Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Multi-Purpose Concentrate
- Dishwasher Powder / Tablets
- Hand/Body Wash
- Bubble Bath
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Deodorant / Toothpaste
- Carrier Oils (Castor, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed etc)
- Witch Hazel
- Prevent plastic pollution
- Protect the environment
- Combat climate change
- Save money!! (Re-filling saves you 15-20% off our bottled options)
What containers do I use?
- Any container you already own! It does not need to be a Molloy's bottle.
- If you forget your container, we do sell 'grab-and-go' 1L and 3.78L options in-store as well if you want to re-fill at home.
How does bulk refill work?
- Bring your bottles to our store and let our staff know which product(s) you would like filled in each.
- Bottles do not need to be empty - we will weigh them at the start and end of filling so you only pay for what you take.
- Feel free to browse our store while our staff fill your bottles for you:)
What if I can't make it in-store?
- Shop on-line! In addition to our point of use containers, we also sell larger 1L & 3.78L bottles of majority of our products for those who want to re-fill at home or work.
- WE WILL PICK UP YOUR EMPTIES! If you live in Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo or Guelph, and take advantage of our free local delivery option, please consider leaving any empties on your porch the next time you place an online order and our driver will pick them up. We will sanitize and re-use where possible!